Guillaume has over 15 years of experience at managing recruitment teams, which has resulted in a deep knowledge of the French outsourcing market, allowing him to better understand the specificities of each project and to have the flexibility to easily adapt to new requirements in order to find the right fit for his clients.
Within PageGroup, his primary focus is to develop the relationship with his clients in France by ensuring the highest standard of quality during all the recruitment process. With a parallel experience in Key Account Management, Guillaume is strongly Customer Success and Client Experience oriented and fully skilled to supervise permanent and temporary recruiting, as much as executive search & interim management assignments.
His areas of expertise include:
- Business development and project management
- Significant experience advising clients in talent acquisition, workforce planning, employee retention & development, and employer branding
- Exhaustive recruitment expertise (multi-function & multi-level)
- Multi-site team leadership
- In-depth understanding of core industry vertical
Guillaume has successfully conducted thousands of assignments, which translates into thousands of hires that have changed the lives of his candidates and have helped his clients achieve their business goals