Following a significant contract with the UK Government, The Medicom Group were looking for a recruitment specialist that could support them populate a new 120,000 sq ft facility in Northampton.
Location: United Kingdom
Type of project: Recruitment project on demand
Size of the project: Between 100-500 people
Timeframe: 12 months
Functions: Healthcare, Manufacturing
Given the complexities and time pressures, it was fundamental that The Medicom Group could partner with a resourcing specialist that can hire from entry level (operatives) to management and board positions.
They invited 3 large agencies to pitch and decided Page Outsourcing was the partner with the expertise, capability and importantly the passion for taking on such a large challenge.
The requirement was to have up to 250 heads recruited by Dec 2021, with the first 100 hires in place by 15th December 2020.
- Establish a delivery model that consisted of Page Outsourcing assigning a dedicated team, Project Director and taking the lead on all candidate attraction (advertising page on all PageGroup websites, candidate pack/brochure highlighting the EVP of the Mediacom Group, PR coverage, online job advertising etc.)
- Weekly reporting via Microsoft Teams meetings for all stakeholders
- Development of workforce plan and management against key service level agreement
- 150 placements
- 5% under budget
- 16 days average time to hire
- 250,000 visits to the advertising site
- 14 unique press articles including national newspapers in The Sun, The Daily Express and The Mirror
“The partnership with Page Outsourcing has been incredible, they have delivered and are a pleasure to work with”
HRD, Medicom Group
Get in touch with our expert
Join over 80,000 readers!
Receive free advice to help give you a competitive edge in your career.