What you will be doing?
To source and manage the pipeline for vacant positions. Developing excellent candidate relationships and support the hiring managers, to maximise Page Outsourcing’s performance and position with its clients. You have responsibility to own and optimise clients and vendors and run and develop project recruitment campaigns.
- Understand customer needs and drivers in discipline(s) in order to develop strong client and candidate relationships
- Proactively runs campaigns to ensure pipeline of candidates
- Has ability to initiate and create solutions to candidate sourcing
- Consistent delivery of budgeted revenue targets
- Actively seeks to improve individual revenue potential
- Ensures compliance / invoicing is accurate and timely
- Able to communicate effective forecasts
- Leads by example through best practice and delivery of personal revenue targets
- Coach train and develop colleagues
- Maintain records including; compliance, job trackers and forecast
- Be able to navigate client portals
- Advanced user of candidate searching tools
- Effectively plan daily, weekly and monthly
What are we looking for?
- Understanding of candidate sourcing tools
- Able to influence and negotiate appropriately
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Reliable and well organised
- Sound business ethics and integrity
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work within company procedures and standards
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work
How will you be rewarded?
We offer a comprehensive renumeration and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/Commission structure
- Flexible working
- Defined career progression
- Family friendly enhanced policies