You are here
Over 56 white-collar placements for a major UK personal transportation company
Type of project: RPO
Size of the project: Less than 100 people
Placements: 56 and ongoing
The largest volume bicycle manufacturer in UK had embarked on a significant growth strategy which was mirrored by its continued investment into employee headcount to double the number of employees by 2020. They asked us to support their hiring managers with their recruitment processes to improve time to hire and efficiency of hires.
- Due to the demanding timescales and volumes required at very short notice, they identified a need for critical exclusive recruitment support
- Implement a robust process and resourcing strategy, that supported and put a foundation in place for all future recruitment in the UK and globally
- Tasked to work with hiring managers to improve processes and increase efficiency, even when their goals were not clear
- Ensure a positive and consistent message is delivered, so that applicants feel engaged from the outset reducing overall risk
- The client request for weekly catch up calls with the HR team to discuss any vacancies or issues
A dedicated account director was appointed as sole point of contact to ensure time efficiency in process and communication and help build an inclusive partnership. By providing dedicated consultants, we managed to reduce the average time to hire from 40 working days to 27 working days. We also had a better budgetary control on costs, reducing costs year on year by over 40%.
We provided candidate packs to ensure understanding of the brand and a positive image in the marketplace, and wrote bespoke interview workshops rolled out to hiring managers to ensure top talent was recruited and retained.
We also offered weekly reporting and quarterly review meetings on KPIs to ensure objectives were being met, and access to a suite of advisory services to assist with devising and implementing the resourcing strategy, including recruiting at a senior level and their D&I journey.
Thanks to the impact this had on the productivity of the business, Page Outsourcing has been exclusively retained for all white-collar hiring.
Get in touch with our expert