Global retail giant Walmart partnered with Page Outsourcing to recruit over 100 bilingual accounting profiles for a new shared services centre in Mexico.
Type of project: Recruitment outsourcing, RPO
Size of the project: Between 100-500 people
Timeframe: 9 months
Functions: Finance, Accounting & Treasury, Supply Chain and Human Resources
Walmart is a U.S.-based multinational retailer operating hypermarkets and department stores in 28 countries.
To support the financial operations of its stores across the Americas, Walmart decided to establish a shared services centre (SSC) in Mexico. The client chose Page Outsourcing to help them staff the SSC because of our success and previous experience in similar projects.
Our specialised team comprised of a project manager and a team of dedicated recruiters.
Our solution included follow-up reports and KPI tracking. We conducted daily conference calls with the client’s recruitment team based in Costa Rica. In addition, we provided a weekly activity tracker alongside regular project updates to global stakeholders.
- Daily data shared with the client included indicators such as CVs sent, interviews with hiring managers conducted, background checks executed, and roles closed
- Accounting profiles were classified as complex due to the high volume of candidates we needed to source (40+ hires per month) and the English proficiency required
- To source candidates, we posted advertisements on prominent job boards and leveraged our connections with universities and accounting schools
- 120 bilingual accounting profiles for the shared services centre
- Reduction in delivery times to one week
- 100% of offers accepted
Get in touch with our expert