You are here
26 Java developer placements to create an IT Competence Centre in Germany
Type of project: Business hubs
Size of the project: Less than 100 people
Timeframe: Two years
An IT service provider closed its investment banking department in London and opened a new IT Centre in Frankfurt. The client was requiring high-end Java developers, for Senior and C-level positions, with experience in trading and online gaming – a highly specialized search in a very small, competitive market.
- Small talent pool in Frankfurt (only one major competitor in the region) meaning recruitment methodology focused on headhunting candidates
- References were vital to the process
- No hiring from the UK permitted
- Services retained to fill less Senior roles
- Limited recruiting budget
This was a very challenging and exclusive project, which required a structured research approach, an intense expert knowledge and a strict time-management. This is by far the biggest IT hiring for Page Outsourcing in Germany.
Get in touch with our expert