You are here
36 IT senior placements for a global IT transformation project in Germany
Type of project: Business hubs
Size of the project: Less than 100 people
Timeframe: Six months
An IT service provider closed its investment banking department in London and opened a new IT Centre in Frankfurt. The client was requiring various IT profiles with diverse background, for Senior and C-level positions, with experience in trading and online gaming – a highly specialized search in a very small, competitive market.
- Small talent pool in Frankfurt (only one major competitor in the region) meaning recruitment methodology focused on headhunting candidates
- References were vital to the process
- No hiring from the UK permitted
- Services retained to fill less Senior roles
- Limited recruiting budget
This was a very challenging and exclusive project, which required not only a structured research approach, an intense expert knowledge and a strict time-management, but also the involvement and coordination of 12 different hiring managers.
We set up a team consisting of a Project Manager, three dedicated Recruiters and an IT expert to secure the candidate quality. The collaboration between the HR department of the client, our recruiting team and our internal IT experts led to a successful project completion.
Get in touch with our expert